- sweets, except fruit pies
- pizza, minus any veggies or heavy sauce (I get the sauce thing, sauce is my least favorite thing on a pizza)
- fried foods
- macaroni and cheese from a fucking box
- hot dogs
- bacon or sausage
- pancakes, waffles, or French toast
- tacos, of course, minus any veggies
- spaghetti (little do they know, it is full of pureed veggies)
Jay said if they give up bacon, they are disowned. He would be so ashamed.
There are so many things I would love to make, but I know the kids won't eat it. I've given up making 2 meals, it is just too much work for me. Besides, I think they need to try new things.
The best I can do is make the food they enjoy and make it as healthy for them as possible. Like making their devil mac and cheese AND add pureed veggies to it so they won't know. Sneaky, sneaky.
I will get back to recipes next week, I just need to get past the chicken pox adventure we are on right now. And my period that had decided to stop by today. No wonder I am pissed at the world today.