There, I said it. Rant and rave all you want now.
OK, so honestly, a week ago, I'm sure all of us said these words, somehow strung together to make a funny ass joke: Michael Jackson, penis, little boys, freak of nature.
So what, now that he's dead, we are all supposed to forget he liked to fuck around with little boys? Do we forget all that and put up tributes to him all over like he was a damn saint?
Let's keep it real here, folks. None of you would leave your kid alone with that guy for one second. None of you. Admit it. Be honest. I feel a little safer knowing one less child molester is walking around.
I am so right and you all know it.
I get that he was HUGE as hell. In the fucking 80's, people, get the fuck over it. He had a blip of fame in the 90's, but honestly, he's been mostly a joke, literally, since Bad came out.
I know he was found "not guilty", but what about the other kids he bought off. We all know he did something, although we may argue what that "something" was.
Let's get some facts straight right now.
- He admittedly let little boys, not of his family, sleep in his bed.
- He lived on Neverland Ranch. Hello, Peter Pan complex.
- He had an amusement park in his back yard.
- He had a pet monkey name Bubbles.
- He purposely did that to his face. Again, ON FUCKING PURPOSE!
- He wore pajamas to court.
- He danced on his fucking car. Like a jackass.
- He hung his baby out a window.
- He made me vomit when he showed PDA with Lisa Marie on live t.v.
- He made his kids wear masks.
- He named his children after himself. All 3 of them have Michael somewhere in there.
I don't hate the guy for all those reasons, I dislike him for most of them, though.
I am sad that those poor kids lost their dad. Now they are stuck with a whole lot of fucked up family members. Or that waste of space Debbie Rowe. The bright side is that they may be able to ditch the masks.