Friday, February 27, 2009

Need boobs, try this

A month or so ago, I went to the vag doctor and after much complaining (I know, shocking that I would complain, right) she put me back on the pill to help control my pain. She said it was a low dose pill called Yaz, and there are little to no side-effects.

Well, so far, my skin has cleared up and I haven't gained 50 pounds like last time. Which is all well and good.

However.......

my size D boobies are now size DD boobies and no longer fit correctly in my bra. And I am thoroughly pissed because I just bought new freakin' bras, and I refuse to buy anymore. Bra shopping ceased to be fun once I got into Prostitute/Stripper sizes. Now I wear the plain Jane white/light pink/black ones, minus the lace because us big boobie girls know that lace is not as attractive when put on those moster size bras.

And I am seriously freaking out now because I still have 1 and 1/2 weeks until Aunt Flow arrives and these babies are growing more and more every day. At this rate, I will be in an F and then I am going to have to go braless and apparently shirtless because nothing will fit over these things.


This obviously is not me, but a lady with size F boobs. I will kill myself first. I swear I will.

Jay, obviously, does not see the problem here. He even suggested going on a higher dose. You know, just to make sure something isn't wrong with the pill I'm on. He thinks they are awesome, and a lot less scary than the last time they were this big (after the kids were born and when I was nursing, which meant he could not go near them without being squirted in the eye). He would really like to take advantage of his wife having stripper size knockers, but holy hell, do they ever hurt.

So, I guess, if you want bigger boobies, try Yaz. Because it's cheaper than having fake boobs put in, and no surgery is involved.

3 comments:

captain corky said...

I don't really see a problem either! Do you think my wife would get pissed if I started slipping Yaz into her soft drinks?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Definitely lose the bra. Actually, lose the panties too. And post a picture.

Anonymous said...

i love how the guys are chiming in on this one.