Sunday, September 14, 2008

So funny, I almost forgot I was sick

Go here, because for some reason Blogger sucks even worse today than usual and no attempt I've made to download this video here will work. Blogger, I am coming after you, I swear. Pissing off a woman with a sinus and ear infection who can't breath right and hasn't really had a good nights sleep in a few days is dangerous. D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S. Got it?

No, I was not awake when this was on. I had been asleep for hours, but I saw it on another site, and laughed so hard, slimy green snot flew out of my nose. Sorry, I hope you weren't eating.

I am no fan of Palin, she is just awful. And I think Tina Fey got her right on, don't you. Imagine listening to that for the next 4 years? As if voting a Republican back into office wasn't punishment enough, let's add insult to injury by having that redneck white trash whore as a decision maker for our country. If this happens, I'm moving north to live with Mishy or Cranky. Don't worry, girls, I cook and bake often, and I can even knit you some pretty things while I clean your homes with organic, natural products. I'll earn my keep while I watch the fall of my country from your living rooms.

OK, I'm going to take my drugs and sleep until it's time to head to Nanna's. The whole family is gathering to "Rally the Troops", at least that is what Jay said after he talked to my mom.

Leave it to SNL to bring some laughter back into my life. Well, that, and my daughter telling me funny stories. That girl is going to go into drama, I tell you. She is one funny four year old.

**Sorry for the totally negative vibe I am sending off, but honestly, I feel like complete shit right now. I stopped tossing in bed at 1:15 in the morning to take a bath with some stuff that is supposed to unclog my nose, but didn't. Then I slathered myself in Vick's Vapor Rub and sat on the couch, being miserable until 4:15. When I finally got up at 8:30, I was able to blow my nose for the first time and it felt like I lost 5 pounds, no shit. My voice is all funny because my throat is on fire, and my ears are clogged and achy. I have become a mouth breather, not because I can't breath through my nose, because I can, but it hurts SO motherfucking bad. It is raw in there, and the littlest amount of air passing over my pore inner nose hurts like a bitch.

3 comments:

Real Live Lesbian said...

That f'n rocked! Tina Fey nailed her!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Em said...

Enjoy the drugs!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

You think SNL is still funny?? God, you must be sicker than I thought. I hope you have your affairs in order.