But even a STN (Star Wars Nerd, to all you haters out there) has a few questions about the movie. Questions that have plagued not only me, but Jay as well. If any of you know the answers, please share them and I'll give you a prize. No, it won't be a speeder or R2 unit; just me going out of my way to leave a totally awesome comment on your blog about the Rebel Alliance and how the Empire sucks bantha fodder. You know you want it. SO here are my questions (and Jay's):
- How come Ben "Obi-Wan" Kenobi doesn't remember that there is another Jedi child out there? I mean, HELLO, he was there when Luke and Leia were born. Is there Alzheimer's in a galaxy far, far away?
- Why do the Droids not remember Ben Kenobi or Yoda? Shouldn't R2 have recognized Yoda when him and Luke crash landed in the swamp on Dagobah? Or recognized Ben on Tatooine?
- Why didn't R2 or C3PO recognize Luke's house when the Jawa's sold them to Uncle Owen? Were their memories erased? I guess they must have been.
- When did Anakin give Ben a lightsaber to give to Luke. He thought his kids had died with Padme, right? Was Obi-Wan just saying that?
- They never mention Boba Fett's name in E.S.B., but everyone knew his name? How?
Maybe the answers lie in the books? I never read them so I don't know if they do or not. I should look into that.
Speaking of reading, if any of you are huge readers like me, you should find me on goodreads.com and be my buddy. We can check out what the others are reading and suggest titles. Sounds a bit nerdy when I write it down, but honestly, whenever I talk to my friends I always ask what they are reading. I am always on the hunt for the next best book to read, and quite honestly, some of my favorite books were suggested to me by friends. I never would have picked up Harry Potter if it wasn't for Kerri. And now they are one of my favorite series. You can find me just by putting in my name, Christie Ferris. Pretty easy.
Gotta take Charlie to the vet to have his bladder drained. I'll explain later.