Thursday, March 13, 2008

For the love of Charlie

Today, I was bestowed a pretty neat-o award just because I love my puppster, Charlie Bo Barley. Jill over at Random Moments passed this award on to me for the following reason:

I'm going to pass it [this award] on to some bloggers who are obviously very fond of animals since they have blogged beautifully (sometimes very movingly, and often hilariously) about their animals.



Now I am pretty pleased with myself. I do love my doggy, he is just a pretty cool companion and I know I am very lucky to have him. He is lucky to have me, too. I mean, who else would spend oodles of time loving on him and giving him whatever he wants? (OK, so anyone that took one look into those big, brown eyes would cave and offer up anything to him, but still, he is lucky to have us.)

And as with all awards, I must pass this along to other Dog/Cat lovers out in the blogosphere. I know I have read plenty of stuff about Amanda's dog, also a Charlie, although hers is a girl. I've also known Beth to write about her dogs. Princess has been known to mention/brag about her kitties, Tatum and Sugar, a time or two. And even though I don't think he has any pets of his own, I know he works with animals daily, so that makes Birdman an animal lover all the way.

Enjoy your Cool Cat Award! I know I will. I wonder if I can add it to my dogster page?

11 comments:

Princess in Galoshes said...

ooooh! An award! Sweet! Thank you!

Now I will spend the next hour trying to figure out how to pilfer that graphic....

Amanda said...

AWWWW Charlie and I both thank you! I too am going to have to figure out how to post this :-) And pass it on.

Crankyputz said...

Don't have a pet, but I do appreciate cuteness!@

minijonb said...

hey! congrats on the award. and fun a fun weekend!!!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Why don't you look into MY big brown eyes and give ME what I want??!

Angel said...

cool!!! Thanks!!! I do love my dogs...but they drive me n.u.t.s!!!

Brooke said...

Nice! This is one I would never get since all I do is write mean things about my sister's evil dog :)

captain corky said...

Birdman has a really big dog. I'm sure he'll tell you more about her when he makes it over.

Congrats on the award!

Jill said...

aw, Dogster is such a cute idea! If I get a second I may put Mini on there!

Anonymous said...

Why thank you for the blog love!!

I am honored and will add it to my site this weekend when I get back to my home computer.

On top of working with lots of dogs on a daily basis, I do have a pretty large girl named Cheyenne. She just turned 6 and I've had her since she was 7 weeks old. She was my motivation to work with animals in the first place, so I owe her a lot. I will put up a "best of Cheyenne" post cause I have mentioned her before, so you can get caught up and see pics.

THANKS AGAIN (blush)

Guilty Secret said...

Congratulations :)

That's a pretty cool award too!