Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I should be getting ready, but ...................

I don't want to get dressed yet. Enough said. Instead I wanted to show and tell you about 3 things that I found. This first one is funny. And kind of goes along with yesterdays post about the men doing things woman found hot. It also goes out to Corky. Dude, if you want to make wifey happy, you need to do this.

Now I don't know if you do this or not, maybe you are one of the few men I know who just willingly gets up and takes care of Corky Jr., and that would make you King of the Daddies in my book. My husband admitted recently that he would hear our son and daughter crying, but wake me up and tell me it was my turn to get up, even though it was really his turn. I was way too tired to question it. He would get a full nights sleep by lying to me. Jerkoff.

The next thing I have to show you just kills me. I used to watch those TLC shows about the families with multiple kids, and most of them were that screwed up religion where they had to cover so much of their bodies and never cut their hair. But did you ever wonder what they wore to the beach. I mean, obviously they can't wear a bikini, but even a one piece would be too revealing, right? So do they just not go to the beach? Do they miss out their whole lives on playing in the ocean? But I found out, thanks to Perez Hilton, they wear swimsuits, too. Check out how hot they are....

Um, really? I'm not much of a body revealer since I had kids, but this just covers a little too much, don't you think. Can you imagine the tan lines? But to each there own, I guess.

The next thing I can only tell you about, because I have no idea how to put a video on here (Jay tried to explain it, but it just seemed to complicated). So you guys just need to go to Youtube and check out the new Nickelback video for Rockstar. I just saw it this morning, and I loved it! I pretty much hate Nickelback, they are just too, I don't know, douchey for me. Luckily, this song is great, and the video has tons of regular people and celebrities singing the song. There is a great part where a steel worker is singing the line "Hey hey, I wanna be a rockstar" and I loved it. My husband even liked it. Believe me, neither of us want to like Nickelback, but this song and video made us dislike them a little less.

8 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

The funniest part of the swimwear is the "Slimming" suit. That's SLIMMING? Yikes. I hate bathing suit shopping on the best of days, but I'm quite happy to suck it up instead of having to wear whatever ~that~ is.

captain corky said...

I would love to pretend that I'm a benevolent father Christie, but the truth is that I work 3rd shift, So when I come home from work at 5: AM I'm wide awake and ready to take care of my son until noon or so. Then I get to sleep second shift while Allyson takes care of Corky Jr. We both get 7 to 8 hours of sleep, and everybody is happy!

I do admit that I love taking care of him though.

Christie said...

Mishy: Slimming my ass! I would try it, but I think my many tattoos might piss some of them off.

Corky: You have a great schedule to help with the baby, consider yourself lucky. And it's not that Jay didn't like helping, he just didn't like doing it between 12:00-7:00, you know, when the kids were wide awake.

Jenny! said...

Dude...I cant believe you knocked Nickelback...he has the fucking sexiest voice ever!

My baby daddy is awesome with that...i breastfeed so he would get him out of the crib and attach him to my tit...that way we both did something! Ha ha! No, really...he is the stay at home dad...and does a ton!

Those are really bathing suits??? Crazy!

Jay said...

That third swimsuit chick kind of looks like Perez Hilton. Or maybe John Travolta from Hairspray.

Christie said...

Jenny: He may have a sexy voice, but that hair has GOT to go!

Jay: Should I get one. I mean, they look totally comfortable, and at least I wouldn't have to worry about my boobs falling out.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Why are you fantasizing about black men so much?

honkeie said...

I would love to see them drowning/swimming in the surf. But I have seen a few jews at the water parks cover head to toe in clothing. I cannt imagine walking around on a hot day wearing wet pants and a button down shirt. Religon never seems to go with logic.