- I spent 2 nights in the hospital with a kidney infection/kidney stones.
- I had to leave culinary school because of above said kidney issues.
- We moved back to Portland to be closer to Mason.
- I spent 3 months on bed rest and pain killers for what we thought was another kidney issue; it turned out that I have a liver disease.
- I went through pain killer withdrawals. And it sucked worse than pregnancy.
- My youngest brother, Jason, died of a food allergy/asthma attack.
- I went back to work after 9 years of being at home. Mostly because I just couldn't spend 6 hours alone every day because all I did anymore was cry until I made myself sick.
- I started going to a grief psychologist.
So bear with me, it may be slow going for awhile.