Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Guess who started soccer?





That would be Evan. Of course it rained ALL DAY yesterday, but since it stopped right before they were going to call practice off, they had it. Then when we walked out the door, it started to rain again. Fun times, fun times. If this is a preview of what my Saturday's are going to be like for the next 2 months, then I am fucked. Anyway, he really enjoyed it. Of course, we were almost late since I mixed up the start time. I thought it started at 5:30, so at 4:50, Evan was just sitting down to cheese quesadillas and chicken noodle soup. Then Jay said it started at 5:00, and I argued with him because I was pretty sure it started at 5:30 and went to my Mommy Calendar to point out his wrongness. Of course it said 5:00. Shit!!!!!!!!!! So Jay helped him get his soccer shoes on and I ran around getting the camera and a water bottle. And in less than 5 minutes we were out of the house. That is teamwork folks!

In other news, I now hate Tylenol PM. I think my body is immune to it now. Because for the last few nights, I have been up well past midnight wide awake. Even though I take it around 8:00. WTF Tylenol? You know I depend on you, right? Last night, or should I say very early this morning, I went to bed at 2:30. And then my cell phone kept ringing or my kids kept coming in to tattle at the asscrack of dawn. I finally dragged myself out of bed at 8:30. And made a full pot of coffe and I am now down to less than half. Tylenol had better step up or I am going to have to switch to illegals or something. I can't be staying up until 2:30 once school starts.


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Awwww how cute is he?! I get times mixed up all the fricken time. Its getting worse with age.

Jay Ferris said...

I've got some 3,000mg horse tranquilizers that should do the trick, though it should be noted that they're only available in suppository form.

Jill said...

Do you have insomnia? Have you tried those sleepy teas? (Can't think of the proper name for them.)

What a cute kiddo!