Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Randomness

I just bought TWILIGHT earrings from my bestest (or one of)blogger buddy, Jill. I am all sorts of excited!!!! She sold out of her Twilight earrings very quickly, so I have to wait until she gets the beads in stock before I can get them. BUT......I am getting her New Moon earrings in the mail soon. And she has already started on the Breaking Dawn (I did ask about the Eclipse ones, but since I just asked early this morning, I haven't heard back yet). Call me what you want to, but I am totally awesome for getting them, and Jill is totally awesome for making them. She is an evil genius. If she was a mean bitch, she would jack up the price, because she could. But she is super awesome and keeps them at a great low price. I am begging you, go check out her site (I'm gonna push for a discount for pushing her ;) ). She doesn't just sell Twilight stuff, either. So if you aren't into the coolness that is Twilight (and I must ask the question, Why aren't you?) then you are bound to find tons of stuff you like anyway.

Men, you can check it out, too. Mother's Day is coming up. You can buy her something great and not kill yourself for doing it.

I am heading to Portland again tomorrow. Mason has an indoor soccer game on Thursday night, and his school is having a Mother/Son Date Night on Friday. We're staying with Melissa, who is so super for letting us crash at her house again. I going to have to buy her more of Jill's jewelery as a thank you soon. After the date night, I am dropping him off with his dad, loading up Evan and Kenzie, and heading home. With any luck, my monsters, I mean children, will sleep the whole ride home.

And the reason I'm heading home late Friday is because Jay and I are going to Deadliest Catch-Con. Fuck yeah! I love that show. I am crossing my fingers that I get to meet Captain Sig and his crew because they are my favorite. I also want to see Captain Phil as well. And the guys from the Time Bandit because they look like tons of fun! I don't want to run into that dick captain from The Wizard. Every time I see him on t.v., he is being a HUGE douche, and I am putting him in the Douchiest of the Doucheys category, along with that whore mom from Jon and Kate Plus 8. We will be taking pictures, so I'll show them off and rub it in your faces that I got to see them and you didn't.

Our weather was great here. For 2 whole days. Then it was back to cold and rainy this morning. I really can't complain. I mean, I grew up in Washington, nothing has changed that much. It rains here 3/4 of the time. But still, I have a hard time going from windows open, lighter weight clothes on to wool sweaters and locking the house down. It's messing with my mind.

I have been a huge Facebook whore as of late. Jill, Kelly, Beth, Jenny, Cat, Crystal, and Corky are my friends, and I talk to them often. OK, so I talk to Jill and Kelly multiple times of day, but it's so much fun. It's like a blogger/stalker paradise over there, man. As Beth has pointed out on her blog, we all become friends here. I love reading your stuff, and you suffer through mine. And when I have needed opinions that differ from my own, you have helped give it to me. And I am lucky that my husband also gets that, being a great awesome blogger himself.

And now I am off to get 4 fucking tires on my stupid fucking car. Between that and fixing the drive train (whatever the fuck that is), we are out, let me see, a whopping $1300. You don't even want to know the amount of cock sucking and semen donations it took to scrounge up that much money on the quick like that. And if you are sitting there saying "$1300, no big deal" then I must say to you "Fuck off, douche stain. I obviously have a few kids and you don't. And if it's no big deal, send me the money" .

Oh, and HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!!!

7 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

Post the site link! And Facebook is killing me!! I cannot step away...

Beth said...

girl, you are such a dork! and I love that about you! the Deadliest Catch??! Really? I mean, if it was Rob P. I could see it....twilgith, ya, I could see it, but come on!!!! ;)

and I gotta go check out those earrings! ;) I just finished New Moon last night, for the 2nd time, and I HAVE to get to the next book. Yes, I know what happens. yes, I've read them before...but still! I'm trying my best to read them slow.....cuz I get so sad when I'm done!

Christie said...

Sassy: Link posted. You can also find it on her blog page. Will you be my friend? On Facebook? We can be obsessed together.

Beth: Have you watched that show. If you can get past all the smoking they do, you will see very fit men throwing heavy metal around. Kinda sexy. Did you borrow the books the first time, too? I instantly went to Amazon to get the 2 books I borrowed, and got an amazing deal and paid no shipping. If you haven't bought them yet, I suggest doing so through there. I paid $18 for New Moon and Breaking Dawn.

Kelly said...

OMG you don't know where my blog is? http://dictatedrevolution.wordpress.com

come see me! :-D

Seriously your ADD is cracking me up today!

OK... I'm off to facebook... again...

Christie said...

Kelly: I added it to the blogroll. Just keep that blog for awhile, K. I've changed yours way to many times. Make sure you remind Jill of my awesomeness.

random moments said...

Oh my goodness, you are my fairy god-advertiser! (it sounds better said in my brain.) You are the bestest!! Thank you bunches for the plug. I'm definitely seeing a discount in your near future. ;) *hugs*

See you on Facebook. I stalk you too, you know...

Kelly said...

lol I realize. It will be kept. No more dramaz, and all that.

Jill is fully aware of your awesomeness, as am I. :-D